Hear from Conax executives on working at Conax
We asked some of our senior executives to share their favorite things about working at Conax. Here is some of what they had to say:
- The passion from all the employees – wanting the best for Conax,” Torstein Gleditsch, EVP / Chief Security Officer.
- Working with highly skilled and hardworking collogues, being part of a truly international player exporting technology and working in the midst of a media revolution,” confirms Tom Jahr, EVP & Head of Products.
- The people with great passion and leading industry expertise makes Conax an exciting and rewarding workplace! Daniel Johansson, EVP Global Sales
- I must say that it is all of the skilled and fascinating people that I work with. Whatever the challenge or opportunity coming our way, we are able to take it and run with it. I find this can-do attitude highly motivating!,” Tor Helge Kristiansen, EVP Principal Architect.
- “The international aspect, working with motivated people in an agile organization: that is what I have seen many places in Conax; and that is what I like!,” Oliver Bernau, EVP & Head of Services.
- “Working for an agile software company developing security products and solutions for the digital TV domain, which fulfill our customer’s real needs in an innovative manner,” Sutha Nadarajah, EVP / Head of Engineering.
- “High integrity and professionalism united with motivated people in an agile organization, combined with an international offering and you have a great place of work,” Tomas Øen, EVP / CFO.
Stay tuned – more to come!
(Photography by Nancy Bundt: www.nancybundt.com )