- Day 2 at CI: Industry leaders including Conax solutions specialist Einar Vågmo, will explore “OTT – Transforming the future of TV and competition landscape of the broadcast space”
- Modular solutions, pay-as-you-grow: Conax’ modular solutions enable operators to tailor the Conax Contego™ security hub to fit their needs – start small with limited initial investment and add features and capacity as their platforms grow
- Spotlight on low-risk entry to secure OTT: Conax GO Live™, new entry-level, targeted solution for pay-TV operators looking to provide streaming of live channels to iOS and Android devices
- Featuring Conax Cardless: A CA product providing high security without a physical smart card in the STB, optimized for one-way broadcast operations
23rd Convergence India, Delhi, January 21st , 2015: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, today announced its participation at the 23rd Convergence India. At Convergence India, Conax will share its experience and proven best practice for enabling a broad spectrum of leading Indian pay-TV operators with smooth digitization, increased ARPU, secure revenues and a flexible roadmap for easily adding secure new services such as secure hybrid multiscreen, and anytime/anywhere content delivery. At Stand B61, the Conax team will also demonstrate risk-free solutions for launching an OTT offering, including the new cost-efficient Conax GO Live™.
- Convergence India: Day 2,10:00 – 11: 45 am
“OTT – Transforming the future of TV & competition landscape of the broadcast space”
Chairperson, Mr. Rahul Nehra, National Secretary, SCTE India, will lead a panel of industry leaders including Conax multiscreen solutions specialist, Einar Vågmo, who brings extensive experience and perspective within multiscreen and advanced solutions technology.
-“With over 12 years of experience in India, Conax is a market leader in guiding Indian operators through secure digitization and providing the right solutions to enable operators’ future growth with secure revenues,” confirms Morten Solbakken, President & CEO, Conax. “Conax serves an impressive number of Indian MSOs and operators. Our long-term partnerships include strong references securing some of India’s leading and largest MSOs, operator consortiums – some with up to 3000 individual operators, and a wide range of operators of all sizes and complexity.”
-“Conax continues its strong commitment to India and developing solutions to equip operators for future revenues with a complete, dynamic value chain of service protection and future-oriented solutions, confirms Solbakken.”
– Mr. Nassir Hassan Anwar, Director, KCCL, “We are quite pleased with our Conax Cardless operations. The new solution provides KCCL’s 3000 independent cable TV networks operators with a unique combination of hardware (security) and software security, not made available in some pure software products. Flexibility of the solution enabled us to seamlessly integrate the Conax Cardless security client into KCCL’s unified Conax Contego™ content protection operation.”
-“Our member operators can effortlessly create new bouquets using cards, or cardless clients, and easily differentiate between security requirements of diverse consumer groups and content value. It is a cost efficient solution enabling us to securely target low ARPU segments, enable rapid digitization in next phases and reduce churn. The Conax Contego security back-end enables KCCL to plan for expansion through additional secure content offerings, such as hybrid services, VOD, multiscreen and over-the-top content viewing.”
Convergence India; Demonstrating Conax Value Chain of total Solutions, Stand B61
Operators are invited to meet experts from Conax at Convergence India to talk about how Conax can position their operations for the future. Conax will offer a preview of flexible technology developed with operator needs in focus; cost efficient, robust and versatile solutions for launching digital services, delivering video content and entertainment services via satellite, cable, terrestrial, and OTT, securely.
- Modular solutions – tailor Conax Contego™ to fit your needs: Operators can start small with limited initial investment and add features and capacity as their platforms grow – remotely activate relevant and new features for your operation, scale/add redundancy and capacity according to operator and platform requirements and take advantage of scalability from 1 to more than 15 million subscribers.
- Conax Contego™ unified security hub: Seamlessly supporting smart cards, cardless and advanced OTT services from a single unified back-end, designed to support operators of any size; small, medium and large, broadcast and broadband.
- Conax GO Live™: For low-risk entry to secure OTT, the new targeted solution is pay-TV operators wanting to stream live channels to iOS and Android devices
- Conax Xtend Multiscreen™: Cost-efficient, pre-integrated, fast-time-to market solution, enabling any operator to easily add and capitalize on a multiscreen offering.
Visitors at Convergence India are invited to pre-book a meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by the Conax stand B61 for a preview of how Conax can help guide your operations to position for a rich future.
A part of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD:S), Conax is a leading global specialist around the total service protection for digital TV services over broadcast, broadband and connected devices. Conax provides telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile and terrestrial and broadband operations with the innovative, flagship Conax Contego™ family of flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely and positioning to capture new market segments. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 400 operators in 85 countries globally. For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43