Conax speaker at the CCBN BDF 2014 Conference
The pay TV market is in a phase of tremendous transformation – with challenges and opportunities to all industry participants. TV Operators in particular are on the move to identify the best new technologies to increase and protect their future business profitability.
Join leading industry experts, including security and solutions expert Nonie Llanes, Sales Director, Conax, for presentations around the latest trends in multiscreen content delivery.
Session 3: Smart Device and OTT
Topic: “How can operators benefit from and capitalize on OTT and multiscreen”, by Nonie Llanes, Sales Director, Conax
- The basic opportunities with OTT and Multiscreen for PayTV operators
- Business models for multiscreen and on-demand services
- Retention of eyeballs and enabling access to 3rd party OTT service
- In-house vs hosted services
- Multiscreen solution as a future-proof monetization enabler
When: March 21st 2014, at 10.50 am
Venue: Office Building, China International Exhibition Centre
Book a meeting with Conax during CCBN
Conax is a leading global specialist in total service protection for digital TV services over broadcast, broadband and connected devices. We provide telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile and terrestrial operators with innovative, flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely – positioning them to capture new market segments.
We would like to invite you meet us at our hospitality suite at Radisson Blu during CCBN from 19 to 21 March and talk to the experts from Conax to learn how we can bring your operations into the future.
- Conax Contego™, a TV Content Protection solution with a broad portfolio of future-proof Secure Clients, provides content security for any device with or without Smart Cards. It is designed to support operators of any size; small, medium and large, delivering unrivalled security to satellite, cable, terrestrial, IP and OTT networks. Conax Contego™ not only protects your revenue, but it also helps you generate additional revenue with new services like PPV, voucher promotions, etc.
- Hybrid, multiscreen and OTT content distribution for the future: The Conax team will feature its security hardened PlayReady Clients and Conax Xtend Multiscreen™, a cost-efficient, pre-integrated, fast-time-to market solution, enabling any operator to easily add and capitalize on a multiscreen offering. A hybrid solution allows cable operators to easily expand their current services to offer interactive services like VOD on the Set Top Box.