- Flexible cloud-based content protection including premium 4K and UHD content, simplified IPTV connected security, Multi-DRM and OTT TV everywhere content delivery, and Cardless solutions
- Low-risk entry to advanced services: Featuring multi-award winning Conax GO Live™ complete live TV streaming platform featuring a record time-to-market
- Thought Leadership Panel, Day 2, 2pm Hall B at CI: Industry experts including Conax’ Jitender Singh will discuss a topic critical to Indian operators, “OTT-Transforming the future of TV and Competition landscape of the broadcast space”
Convergence India, Delhi, Feb 7th, 2017: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital entertainment services worldwide via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, announced at Convergence India in Delhi will feature its benchmark cloud-based content protection platform Contego as a Service which will enable Indian operators to quickly deploy a host of services and technologies critical to the competitive regional landscape. Revenue protection expert Conax is securing content infrastructure for over 20 Indian operators and major MSO in India, supported by a local 24/7 support centre in Delhi. Conax will exhibit at Stand D46 at the Convergence India Exhibition, Feb. 8-10th.
At Convergence India, Conax will feature:
- Conax Contego as a Service cloud-based security platform supports DVB, IPTV and OTT content delivery and all major DRM technologies and is aimed at providing pay-TV operators with a highly sustainable growth model through low CAPEX, reduced operational complexity (with operational security managed by Conax) as well as fast-time-to-market for launching new features
- Low-risk entry to advanced OTT services: Featuring multi-award winning Conax GO Live complete live TV streaming platform, offering a record time-to-market & highly appealing package pricing
- Conax Connected Access IPTV security: The new Connected Access security client is tailored to eliminate the complexity of securing IPTV and hybrid STBs
- Conax Cardless: leveraging a leading-edge hardware root-of-trust and managed through an advanced back-end enabling easy differentiation between card and cardless content requirements
Convergence India Conference, Day 2, 2pm Hall B at CI: A panel of industry experts including Conax’ Jitender Singh will discuss a critical topic for India’s operators, “OTT-Transforming the future of TV and Competition landscape of the broadcast space”
Commercial Product Director, Jitender Pal Singh, possesses extensive experience both in India and Europe with technology and telecom giants including Cisco, Vodafone India and Telia. He holds a degree in telecommunication engineering from Punjab Technical University, and MBA International Business from Norwegian Business School.
Meet the Conax team at Convergence India, Stand D46 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– – –
A part of the Kudelski Group , Conax is a leading global specialist in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services via broadcast, broadband and connected devices. The Conax Contego unified security hub provides telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile, terrestrial and broadband operations with an innovative portfolio of flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely. Conax’ future-ready technology offers modular, fast-time-to-market solutions that enable easy entry into a world of secure multiscreen, multi-DRM content delivery and secures rights for premium content delivery to a range of devices over new hybrid network combinations. Conax spotlight technology includes our Contego-as-a-Service cloud-based platform, award-winning Conax GO Live and benchmark Conax multi DRM OTT solutions, and includes Conax Connected Access connected IPTV security client managing both Conditional Access and DRM security in a single Conax Contego security back-end for reduced operational complexity and cost. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 425 operators in 85 countries globally. For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to join the conversation.
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43