• Feature conference session: Looking Beyond Digitalization, Nov. 18th, 12:40 pm with
Conax VP Marketing, Hannu Impola
• A leading driver for Africa’s digitalization and pay-TV expansion to next generation services, Conax already securing content revenue and STB infrastructure for 32 DTH & DTT operators across Africa
TV Connect Africa 2015, Cape Town, November 16th, 2015: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services via broadcast, broadband and connected devices, announced its participation at TV Connect Africa 2015 November 17th – 19th. At the conference, technology and markets expert Hannu Impola will address a theme key for African pay-TV operators; ”Looking Beyond Digitalization”. Impola will share key insight and advice with focus on the operator’s perspective into planning for hybrid, multiscreen and multi-DRM consumer services and tapping the learnings from OTT market developments in other parts of the world.
At the TV Connect Africa exhibition, the Conax team will feature Conax future-ready modular solutions for enabling proven, secure digital migration and low-risk entry to advanced services. Demonstrations of the multi award-winning Conax GO Live™ multiscreen solution will be available at Conax Stand #22.
“Already securing 32 DTH and DTT operators across Africa, Conax is both a trusted partner and a leading driver for Africa’s pay-TV expansion”, confirms Thomas Blichfeldt, Sr. VP EMEA, Conax. With a strong regional track record in secure digital migration and innovations for robust operator roadmap, Conax is continuing its strong commitment to the African market by providing pay-TV operators with future-ready solutions, expertise and the guidance to build their business into the future for next generation consumers.”
• Pay-as-you-grow, modular solutions: Operators can tailor Conax Contego’s security hub to fit their needs – start small with limited initial investment, add features & capacity as business grows for smooth digitization, future-ready for upgrade to hybrid, VOD and multiscreen consumer services
• Conax Cardless: A content security product providing high security without a physical smart card in the STB, optimized for one-way broadcast operations
• Low-risk entry to secure OTT: Demonstrating multi-award winning Conax GO Live™ fast-time-to-market solution for pay-TV operators looking to provide secure streaming of live channels to iOS and Android devices
Pre-book a meeting at email@example.com, or stop by the Conax Stand #22 for a preview of how Conax can help position pay-TV operations for a rich future.
A part of the Kudelski Group , Conax is a leading global specialist in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services via broadcast, broadband and connected devices. The Conax Contego™ unified security hub provides telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile, terrestrial and broadband operations with an innovative portfolio of flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely. Conax’ future-ready technology offers modular, fast-time-to-market solutions that enable easy entry into a world of secure multiscreen, multi-DRM content delivery. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 400 operators in 85 countries globally. For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43