- New entry-level products to enrich a basic TV offer with multiscreen services
- Quickly and cost efficiently launch user-friendly OTT and multiscreen services
- Conax Contego™ flagship platform supporting all major distribution technologies and formats including UHD/4K
- Truly modular approach to a hybrid multiscreen offering
IBC Expo, Amsterdam, August 28th, 2014: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and provider of total service protection for service providers, content owners and entertainment services, announced today that in a press briefing at IBC Expo on September 12th, Conax senior executives will talk about new opportunities available to Conax as part of the Kudelski Group. Conax will also showcase the newest product features in its flagship Conax Contego™ security hub and its new, entry-level solution Conax GO Live™ and a new cost efficient secure client, Conax OTT Access™.
At IBC Expo, the security provider will demonstrate the benefit of pre-integrated and secure solutions for Live and On Demand services for quickly and cost efficiently launching user-friendly OTT and multiscreen solutions. Conax will highlight how pay-TV operators can complement their basic Live-TV offering with OTT services and take the first steps to become multiscreen service providers.
– Morten Solbakken, CEO and President, Conax, “At IBC this year, Conax is yet further strengthening its flagship platform by launching even more robustness and functionality in our Conax Contego™ multi-DRM security back-end and portfolio of highly scalable multiscreen solutions; secure technology developed for short time to market, flexibility and cost-efficiency for operators of varying sizes and needs. Conax will also talk about the great new potential provided by being part of the Kudelski Group – the leading provider of content security solutions worldwide – and the multitude of benefits for our customers in all regions.”
Operators are invited to visit Conax at IBC to experience hands-on how we can jointly enrich a basic TV service with Over-the-Top content.
Conax Product Launch & Reception: 4 – 6 pm, Sept. 12th, Stand 1.D69 at IBC
Conax customers, partners and industry friends are invited to join Conax to learn about the latest features and innovations offered by Conax and the opportunities now that Conax is a part of the Kudelski Group, followed by our traditional reception and launch celebration.
IBC, Stand 1D.69: Demonstrating benefits of pre-integrated, secure solutions
Conax will demonstrate its family of pre-integrated and secure solutions for launching Live and On Demand services quickly and cost efficiently to provide user-friendly, secure OTT and multiscreen content delivery solutions. Conax solutions are developed to provide short-time-to-market, robust, flexible technology for delivering video and entertainment services via satellite, cable, terrestrial, IP multicast and OTT – all with a low upfront investment and scalability to easily grow.
- Conax GO Live™: A targeted solution for anyone wanting to securely stream live channels to iOS and Android devices. The new solution caters to operators planning an initial pay-TV service with limited investment and a fast time to market.
- Conax OTT Access™ is a secure OTT client for iOS and Android that covers the operators’ essential security needs for content such as free to air or other non-premium content. Conax OTT Access™ is highly cost effective and provides rapid-time-to market and is designed to be smoothly interchangeable with the Conax Hardened PlayReady Client in order to facilitate an easy upgrade when facing increased security requirements or need for additional features.
- Conax Hardened PlayReady Client – a secure DRM client for iOS, Android and STBs integrating secure link protection with device access and usage control. Conax Hardened PlayReady supports key features such as Live TV and VoD, individualization, authentication, secure playback and much more. The Conax Hardened PlayReady Client supports a wide range of devices, including iOS and Android (from 2.3 onwards), and is therefore ideal for operators expanding their current broadcast offering with an OTT platform.
- Hosted Online Video Platform (OVP) with Premium Conax Security – Developed through the Conax Connect Partner Program, a world-class partner-hosted solution, secured by Conax Secure OTT Clients, is now available to the market. The solution provides smooth delivery of OTT video content, short time-to-market and supports a wide range of devices.
- Conax Xtend Multiscreen™ – a proven, pre-integrated OTT ecosystem spanning Live-TV, Video-on-Demand, Catch-up TV and nPVR over OTT all served from the same back-end in a complete integrated multiscreen experience. Conax Xtend Multiscreen™ is developed for operators offering rich OTT services in combination with the existing broadcast infrastructure – all with limited investment and risk.
- Conax offering for high quality, secure CAMs
The market leading CAM vendors are partnering with Conax to ensure stable delivery of CAMs with high security and quality. Conax is now selling all CAMs in Europe directly. Visit us at IBC or contact us for details firstname.lastname@example.org
Conax at IBC: *Pre-book a meeting at email@example.com, or stop by the Conax stand 1D.69 for a preview of how Conax can help guide your operations position for a rich multiscreen future.
A part of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD:S), Conax is a leading global specialist around the total service protection for digital TV services over broadcast, broadband and connected devices. Conax provides telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile and terrestrial and broadband operations with the innovative, flagship Conax Contego™ family of flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely and positioning to capture new market segments. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 400 operators representing 140 million pay-TV consumers in 85 countries globally. For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43