IBC Expo 2015, Amsterdam, September 3rd , 2015: Conax, part of the Kudelski Group and a leader in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services showcases at IBC Expo a series of innovations including end-to-end forensic watermarking for UHD, secure Android TV, Conax’ proven multi-DRM back-end and fast-time-to-market solutions for OTT and TV Everywhere. In addition, Conax will announce a unique new solution for IPTV. Conax will be co-exhibiting with Kudelski sister companies, NAGRA, Kudelski Security and SmarDTV at IBC, Stand #C1.81.
Conax Launch & Reception: 4 pm, Sept. 11th, Stand 1.C81 at IBC
Conax customers, partners and industry friends are invited to join Conax for an IBC kick-off with info about the newest features and innovations from Conax plus a social gathering and networking, including refreshments.
All Conax features are based on future-ready, highly flexible and modular Conax Contego™ unified security hub. Contego provides ultimate support for all major distribution technologies and formats including UHD/4K, seamlessly supporting smart cards, cardless, IPTV and advanced multi-DRM functionality and OTT content services from a single unified back-end.
Spotlight demonstrations during IBC will include:
- Forensic watermarking: Featuring end-to-end, 4K & UHD compliant Conax-secured forensic watermarking demonstrations – enabling operators interested in acquiring premium 4K and Ultra HD content rights to fulfil MovieLabs recommendations for Hollywood content. Further details about Conax’ secured watermarking architecture will be revealed leading up to IBC Expo
- Secure Android TV: Conax will demonstrate a secure hybrid STB based on Android TV together with partner iWedia. Conax enables Android to be a secure and real option for all types of pay-TV operators looking at their next generation platform alternatives
- Conax Contego’s multi-DRM security back-end: A complete multi-DRM backend providing support for Common Encryption and MPEG DASH, simplifying content protection of TV everywhere operations without compromising the usability for the end user
- Fast-time-to-market for secure OTT content delivery: Featuring demonstrations of the Conax GO Live™, an entry-level solution for pay-TV operators looking to provide secure streaming of live channels to iOS and Android devices, and Conax Xtend Multiscreen™ – a pre-integrated complete, advanced ecosystem for easy deployment of multiscreen services with new UI
- Next-generation IPTV: Leveraging Kudelski Group technology, the advanced IPTV approach will supersede legacy solutions available on the market today.
At IBC, Conax is featuring award nominated Conax GO Live™
– “We are extremely proud to be shortlisted for three Industry Awards: the Streaming Media Readers’ Choice Awards 2015, the prestigious CSI Awards, and the IABM Design & Innovation Award”, says Tom Jahr, EVP Products at Conax.
“In all three, Conax is nominated for Conax GO Live™ – an entry level, turnkey solution for streaming live-TV to iOS and Android devices. The solution will be featured in spotlight demonstrations throughout IBC.”
Pre-book a meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by Conax’ Stand #C1.81 for a preview of how Conax can help guide your operations into a secure, feature-rich future.
A part of the Kudelski Group, Conax is a leading global specialist around the total service protection for digital TV services over broadcast, broadband and connected devices. Conax provides telcos, cable, satellite, IP, mobile and terrestrial and broadband operations with the innovative, flagship Conax Contego™ family of flexible and cost-efficient solutions to deliver premium content securely and enable operators with easy access to the OTT multiscreen arena. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 400 operators in 85 countries globally. For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43