- Launching Conax Arena, modular multiscreen service for next generation TV providers, on-premise or in the cloud. Details featured at IBC
- Expanding Conax Cardless client portfolio for MovieLabs premium content, and demonstrating hybrid STBs with advanced middleware solutions with leading technology-partners, along with the short time-to-market multiscreen solution Conax GO Live
- Introducing Conax Media Service all-in-1 platform for digital content file management, storage and distribution, and featuring secure watermarking with NexGuard
IBC 2017, Amsterdam, August 31st, 2017: Conax, a Kudelski Group company and a leader in total content and service protection for digital entertainment services, today announced its showcase for IBC Expo 2017, September 15th–19th. The security specialist will feature a series of innovations including new modular multiscreen service, highlighting pre-integrated partner technologies. Full details will be announced at IBC. Also featuring IPTV customer case with Conax Connected Access on Amino STB. Conax will be co-exhibiting with Kudelski companies DVnor, Kudelski Security, Nagra, NexGuard and SmarDTV at stand 1.C81.
“In addition to Conax Arena, Conax will demonstrate a host of feature-rich solutions based on leading security platform Conax Contego, enabling holistic content protection including secure hybrid STBs together with partners ADB and Mirada, plus award-winning OTT solution Conax GO Live, highlighting the white label platform from UnyQTV,” says Tom Jahr, EVP Products & Partners, Conax. “In addition, we will host demonstrations of Conax Media Service based on DVnor’s leading all-in-one platform for digital-content file management, storage and distribution.”
At a Sept. 15th press briefing, senior executives will reveal details of its new complete modular multiscreen service, the latest in robust security for advanced hybrid STB solutions including Android TV, and the next-generation cardless client for premium content. Conax will also unveil its plans for securing content from creation to consumption together with DVnor and Kudelski Group technologies– protecting the entire content value chain.
Spotlight demonstrations during IBC will include:
- New modular multiscreen service, on-premise or in the cloud, featuring pre-integrated partner technology – providing ultimate flexibility for robust multiscreen operations and sustainable competitive edge. Stay tuned for details at IBC!
- Securing Hybrid STBs: Conax offers a secure solution for operators tapping the benefits of a wide range of STB solutions like Android TV, RDK and others. Conax is featuring demonstrations of robust, secure hybrid STBs with advanced middleware solutions from partners including ADB and Mirada.
- Media Asset Management (MAM) services via Conax Media Service: Highly automated all-in-one platform offering metadata and digital-content file management, transcoding, storage, distribution and post-production services
- End-2-end complete secure watermarking platform together with NexGuard for meeting strict studio security requirements for premium 4K/UHD content
Pre-book a meeting at firstname.lastname@example.org or stop by Conax Stand #C1.81 to meet our expert team for a preview of the latest innovations from Conax
A part of the Kudelski Group (SIX:KUD:S), Conax is a leading global specialist in total service protection for digital TV and entertainment services via broadcast, broadband and connected devices. Based on the Conax Contego security back-end, Conax’ future-ready technology offers modular, fast-time-to-market solutions that enable easy entry into a world of secure multiscreen, multi-DRM content delivery and secures rights for premium content delivery to a range of devices over new hybrid network combinations. Conax spotlight technology includes the Contego-as-a-Service cloud-based platform, award-winning “Conax GO Live” live TV streaming, benchmark multi DRM protection and the Conax Connected Access connected IPTV security client combining Conditional Access and DRM security in a single client. Headquartered in Oslo, Norway, ISO 9001 & 27001 certified Conax technology enables secure content revenues for 425 operators in 85 countries globally. For more information, please visit www.conax.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook to join the conversation.
Conax media contact
Head of Public Relations & Communications, Conax
Mob: +47 41 45 80 43