– all about creating new value for Conax customers & partners
In 2017, we continued to expand our footprint, welcoming 29 new operators to the Conax global family. Additionally, we entered 34 new contracts with existing customers for advanced services, cloud services, cardless technology and more.
Tapping a wide array of strategic partnership as well as technology collaborations with Kudelski Group companies, in 2017 Conax has delivered an exciting spectrum of flexible, new and advanced solutions aimed at creating new additional value for our customers and partners.
Some key highlights for 2017
- Kudelski Group acquired DVnor to extend its ecosystem reach to digital content management and distribution. DVnor is a full Conax subsidiary
- Introduced Conax Media Service featuring DVnor Media Asset Management solution, Conax Contego MultiDRM and NexGuard watermarking technology
- Conax launched Arena multiscreen hub, including pre-integration with a wide range of strategic partners
- Conax expanded security portfolio with launch of Conax Prime Access advanced cardless client and Conax Lynx, a TEE-based (Trusted Execution Environment) isolation Technology
- Conax made next-generation Android CPEs a secure option for pay-TV operators using Conax Lynx
- ZTE integrated advanced Conax IPTV security – entered global reseller agreement bundling Conax Connected Access
- Evolution Digital and Conax announced deployment of Conax Contego Multi-DRM security on eVUE-TV platform
I’d like to invite you to learn more about 2017 Conax highlights in this newsletter.
On behalf of everyone in Conax, thank you for a great year and we are looking forward to working together again in 2018 and into the future!
Best wishes for a very pleasant holiday season and a dynamic and prosperous New Year!
- Morten Solbakken, President & CEO, Conax