IBC, Stand 1D.69: Demonstrating benefits of pre-integrated, secure solutions
Conax will demonstrate its family of pre-integrated and secure solutions for launching Live and On Demand services quickly and cost efficiently to provide user-friendly, secure OTT and multiscreen content delivery solutions. Conax solutions are developed to provide short-time-to-market, robust, flexible technology for delivering video and entertainment services via satellite, cable, terrestrial, IP multicast and OTT – all with a low upfront investment and scalability to easily grow.
- Conax GO Live™: A targeted solution for anyone wanting to securely stream live channels to iOS and Android devices. The new solution caters to operators planning an initial pay-TV service with limited investment and a fast time to market.
- Conax OTT Access™ is a secure OTT client for iOS and Android that covers the operators’ essential security needs for content such as free to air or other non-premium content. Conax OTT Access™ is highly cost effective and provides rapid-time-to market and is designed to be smoothly interchangeable with the Conax Hardened PlayReady Client in order to facilitate an easy upgrade when facing increased security requirements or need for additional features.
- Conax Hardened PlayReady Client – a secure DRM client for iOS, Android and STBs integrating secure link protection with device access and usage control. Conax Hardened PlayReady supports key features such as Live TV and VoD, individualization, authentication, secure playback and much more. The Conax Hardened PlayReady Client supports a wide range of devices, including iOS and Android (from 2.3 onwards), and is therefore ideal for operators expanding their current broadcast offering with an OTT platform.
- Hosted Online Video Platform (OVP) with Premium Conax Security – Developed through the Conax Connect Partner Program, a world-class partner-hosted solution, secured by Conax Secure OTT Clients, is now available to the market. The solution provides smooth delivery of OTT video content, short time-to-market and supports a wide range of devices.
- Conax Xtend Multiscreen™ – a proven, pre-integrated OTT ecosystem spanning Live-TV, Video-on-Demand, Catch-up TV and nPVR over OTT all served from the same back-end in a complete integrated multiscreen experience. Conax Xtend Multiscreen™ is developed for operators offering rich OTT services in combination with the existing broadcast infrastructure – all with limited investment and risk.
- Conax offering for high quality, secure CAMs
The market leading CAM vendors are partnering with Conax to ensure stable delivery of CAMs with high security and quality. Conax is now selling all CAMs in Europe directly. Visit us at IBC or contact us for details email@example.com
Book a meeting or demonstration
Contact us to set up a meeting or demonstration of Conax solutions at IBC.
Conax Product Launch & Reception: 4 – 6 pm, Sept. 12th, Stand 1.D69 at IBC
Conax customers, partners and industry friends are invited to join Conax to learn about the latest features and innovations offered by Conax and the opportunities now that Conax is a part of the Kudelski Group, followed by our traditional reception and launch celebration.
Link to IBC event pages
IBC stands at the forefront of technological innovation drawing more than 52,000 creative, technical and business professionals from over 170 countries into market-influencing debate.